Valentine Day Party
Welcome To Our Valentine Day Party page.
If you are looking to host a party that is sure to go over well, check out the tried-and-true party ideas below.See below for all the decorations, costumes, game, and party drink ideas, as well as printable party invitations.
Unless you plan a romantic date just for the two of you, a Valentines Day party is a great excuse for a get-together.
- Red, pink, white and purple streamers
- Large paper hearts cut from construction paper placed on walls
- White paper table coverings stamped with red hearts
- I love you balloons
- Heart shaped bowls with floating red candles
- Create metallic heart centerpieces to accent the tables
- Play the Newlywed game for couples parties
- Rent a love story like Pretty Woman or Dirty Dancing, or go for a classic, like Casablanca
Valentines Day Party invitations are the easiest of all to create. Use red construction paper with white accents to create heart cutouts.
Food & Drink
- Heart shaped food (cutouts)
- Love punch with ice shaped like hearts
- Heart shaped sugar or frosted cookies
- Chocolate fountain with strawberries available for dipping. Nothing gathers more attention!
50's Pink Lady Party
I hope the Valentines Day party page helped spark some fun ideas for your upcoming celebration!
Valentine Day Party Page