St Patricks Day Party Idea
Welcome to our St Patricks Day Party Idea page.
If you are looking to host a party that is sure to go over well, check out the tried-and-true party ideas below.See below for fun party recipes and party drink ideas, as well as printable party invitations.
Break out the green beer- it's time to celebrate with a "Luck of the Irish" St. Patricks Day Party!
Personalize an St. Patricks day welcome banner with your last name, Irish style! Add "Mc" or "O" before your last name and create a fun Paddy's Day event. Do the same for all guests, with personalized Irish nametags.
- Green balloons and streamers
- Cut out Irish clover shapes from metallic paper material and create swirled streamers
- Pots of gold as table centerpieces
- Ireland posters and River dance promotional posters
- Cardboard cutouts of life-size leprechauns and shamrocks
See the St Patricks Day decorating kit for all the needed decorations and supplies.
Encourage guests to come dressed in green. Provide guests with green shamrock hats and accessories.
Go all out with green boas, green hair spray, beads, and shamrock bracelets!
The easiest invitation to create is a shamrock cut out of green metallic cardstock paper. You can also create invitations written in green ink, and place them in a green party hat.
Address invitations in your guests "Irish Names" by adding "Mc" or "O" to the last names.
Food & Drink
Serve all-time Irish favorites:
- Corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes
- Irish whiskey
- Guinness stout
- Green beer- any kind, served with a dash of green food coloring
- Irish coffee served after green ice cream!
Play Irish party music and karaoke favorite songs such as "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling" and "Danny Boy." It may be easier after a few green beers!
- Similar to the board game Balderdash, convince others that you know the answer to Irish tradition and culture. For example, what is the purpose of the blarney stone? Be the most convincing team, and win a prize!
- Name that Irish tune- or actor, movie, etc
- Pot of Gold treasure hunts
- Face painting- test your creativity with drawing shamrocks on each other, or just go plain green!
Give out "Kiss Me- I'm Irish" buttons as well as green dollar bills (play money) for prizes and favors.
I hope the St Patricks Day party page helped spark some fun ideas for your upcoming celebration!St Patricks Day Party Page